• Minimum 2 years in the hospitality/wine industry preferred; similar industry experience welcome.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality, or similar field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Collaborative, enthusiastic, flexible, pro-active team contributor with extremely attention to detail.
• Technically savvy; well versed and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, CRM/database, Internet; Wine Direct & Vin65 a plus.
• Effective sales person with positive, flexible attitude and good sense of humor.
• Professional verbal, writing and presentation skills required for effective communications to internal and external customers.
• Strong sense of responsibility to internal and external customer service and commitment to high standards.
• Versatility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Sit or stand for prolonged periods of time
• Able to concentrate in a noisy environment with lots of distractions
• Busy and distractive open office atmosphere.
• Exposure to various winery areas including the visitor center and caves where temperatures are cool and noise level can be moderate to high.
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.