ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Directs and coordinates staff involved in a combination of activities such as customer relations, sales, order processing, fulfillment and delivery.
- Supervises the staff’s interaction with shipping partners to ensure on time package delivery to include: package re-routing and deliver exception resolution, processing of replacement orders, research any shipment with problems to resolution.
- Ensures team is delivering on the standard of high customer service in all their interactions with internal and external customers and exceeding daily/weekly/monthly sales goals.
- Provides feedback and participates in Performance Evaluations with Direct Sales Manager for all direct reports.
- Partners with Direct Sales Manager to hire, train, supervise, motivate and develop the Direct Sales team.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Provide stellar customer service to internal and external customers.
- In partnership with Direct Sales Manager, develop annual wine club shipment plan to meet or exceed revenue and gross profit targets.
- Assist with achieving annual revenue goals and member acquisition and retention targets.
- Prepare all pre-shipment tasks (including but not limited to system setup, customer notifications, processing club batches).
- Inventory management and coordination to ensure smooth delivery of quarterly wine club shipments.
- Maintain wine club database, and proactively address any address changes and/or billing updates to ensure expired/ decline rates are at minimal levels.
- Assist with development, coordination and execution of Wine Club events.
- Collaborate with retail sales staff to support club membership and activities.
- Assist with creating sales campaigns to grow sales to existing customer base.
- Monitors and audits all orders to ensure accuracy and adherence to accepted policies/procedures.
- Perform other general office duties as needed or as assigned by Manager.
- Meets regularly with manager to discuss business progress and strategies.
- Participates in industry and consumer events, seminars, and shows as necessary.
- Continual development of staff to meet short and long term goals necessary to retain and grow staff in their current positions. Develop staff to be able to transfer to other functions or be promoted within the organization.
- Ensures that the FX/GF culture is consistently supported in all business and employee interactions, which includes both ethical and legal aspects, complying with federal and state laws and FX/GF company policies and procedures.
- At least monthly creates new ways to improve job performance.
Oversees staff associated with the Direct Sales team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include retention, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.